• Mugz
    THE ERNIE

4 selections from our panel of tipsters.

Selection criteria: Best bet of the day, ideally a value bet against a weak fav, Can be a strong fav, but long odds on shots should be overlooked. If no strong bet then please do not post a selection just to make up the numbers.

Deadline: 11.00am. If no selection is posted by this time we will assume there isn't one.

ROTA - WEEK 2 (Sat 16 Jul)

bian1147
    Mugz
    calvert
    MrForce

GOOD LUCK
  • calvert
    Charging Thunder 3 57 Newmarket
  • Mugz
    NEWBURY 3.30

Going with MIAMI GIRL @ 13/2 (5 places)

I always prefer the stands side at Newbury and there is plenty of pace high with Eddie Boy sure to be up there. I like him but fear he will get picked off late on and Miami Girl looks one that could do it hopefully be riding a stalking race from stall 16. The trainer/jockey combo is perfect for this race although Hannon prefers Swift Asset who is drawn 1.
  • Mugz
    Just remembered that brian1147 is dropping out, so do we have a replacement who can put one up by 11.00am? If not we will just go with the 3 if MrForce can post.
  • MrForce
    Just seen 11am posting & my inclusion. my bad.
    Was gonna post
    Ripon 16:01
    Grifter @ 6/1
    Has beaten most of this field already, with the exception of Reel Rosie (risen 9 lb for a bad Newmarket handicap) & Golden Sands (who finds winning just beyond him).
    Not having to turn left has seen the Grifter at his best and with Oisin McSweeney claiming 5, can see him leading approaching the final furlong and keeping the rest at bay from there on in.
  • Mugz
    I over thought that one massively. Sorry.
  • Mugz
    Well done calvert, the first winner for Ernie. :clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.