• AKD
    5:05 Brighton - course form is important here, and KIRKLAND FOREVER (9/4) has run well last twice over this c&d, finishing 2nd and then winning by 3 lengths last time, up 5 lbs for that win but she should have a good chance. Buxlow Belle is another with course and distance form, as she finished 7 lengths 3rd from 1 lb higher in a slightly better race and is not a bad each way option for those not wanting to back the short price favourite.

5:45 Newcastle - FOREWARNING (12/1) had no chance in conditions race at Doncaster last time but had finished 3rd in a similar race here before that. Hayley Turner doesn’t go to Newcastle often but she has a good record there, in last 5 years she has only had 8 rides at the track with a record of 21933413, 3 of the placed horses were at double figure prices (including the selection last time). Market makes this a two horse race, but I think my selection can pick up some place money again.

Win bet on Kirkland Forever, each way on Forewarning, and each way double.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    I have already placed my bets, but I see Kirkland Forever is a huge drifter now which probably isn’t a good sign.
  • owenjohn
    Good luck. Great write up as usual.
  • AKD
    Thanks Owenjohn. Having drifted out to 10/3, money came back for Kirkland Forever and won by an easy 7 lengths, giving Georgia Dobie her first winner. Forewarning also backed into 8/1 but could only manage 4th.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.