• Enzo33
    5.55 Ayr Iron Lion
    6.05 Hay My Dream World
    6.15 Ascot Uxmal
    6.25 Ayr Graceful Thunder ew
    7.45 Hay Dora Milaje
  • Enzo33
    Boom 1 post, 3 winners and no weetabix or 'no returns' message!! Let's Twist again and
  • calvert
    Well done enzo
  • Enzo33
    Cheers Calvert
  • malcolm

Well done :clap:
  • Enzo33
    Cheers Malcolm
  • Kneeejerker
    Nice 1's young man, soz late with reply .massive queue at food bank
  • MR TWISTER
    Well done Enzo keep winning and buy a share in a horse for an all weather campaign, too late for turf. Lots of syndicates available now.
  • Enzo33
    Thought I recognised the sh*te info Twisted or should I say "No Returns" lol

And this Malcolm is the reason good guys with good info do not post winners on this forum anymore!! Why give winners to the likes of Twisted, Peewee and Moler!!?? Total losers...look at their crap posts and info.

Oh and by the way Twisted, bought a 2yo last year, ready to run now and hoping it wins 17 races, just like my last horse did! At Pontefract, with a winner today, if you want to look me up!! Do the right thing Malcolm and get guys (wasters) sorted and the forum might have a chance.....Mugz didn't!!
  • MR TWISTER
    No idea what you are rambling on about Enzo, found this forum via a search engine. I just post as I like horse racing.
  • Enzo33
    Lol, you very lucky to have a guy who just posted 3 winners from 5 selections (small window on a Saturday) 60% strike rate....when you havnt (no returns!!) posted 3 winners in 3 weeks!!??

When you know....you know!! Leave it with ya!!
  • MR TWISTER
    Anyone can have a lucky day and hit a 60 percent strike rate, post your tips and show us all that you can maintain such a strike rate. Take up the challenge and show us you are not just a one day wonder give us all a 'dazzling' display of your tipping talents. I'm sure board members would appreciate it.
  • Enzo33
    Anyone??? You havnt yet mate!! Lol

Board members would appreciate Twisted, but will not give Top Info to guys like you I'm afraid. Total waste of space and Info (facts there for ALL to see!)

Malcolm, do your homework and vet this guy he has been here before (just as crap and bold) with Multi ID's nb Do not look under "Winners" or "Classic Thread" as you will not find him there.....BUT you WILL find 2 Top guys in there who LEFT this group because of this fake and keyboard warrior!! Again, its all there for you to see!!
  • Enzo33
    Of course they would appreciate it, who wouldn't? And look what they are used to....Twisted, Peewee and Molar....same guy? Who knows? Same amount of losers and crap info THAT I DO KNOW!! LOL
  • MR TWISTER
    Everytime I have challenged a tipster who blows there own trumpet and thinks that they are some sort of expert none of them take up the challenge this tells it's own story.

Just chill no need to get crosse. Still have no idea what you are rambling on about.
  • Enzo33
    And what did you say when you joined this group?? Lol

LETS GET THIS GROUP JIGGING AGAIN, WATCH OUT FOR THE WINNERS!!

Trumpet?? Blowing your own? You will be good at that I bet....if you could bend down far enough!! Deluded, poor memory and a joke mate. Keep the losers coming....not many follow now anyway lol
  • MR TWISTER
    Yes well I will get some winners people can do as they wish with my selctions play or lay just my opinion and it's 16 not 17 are you sure its a 2 yr old and not a 3yr old lol.
  • Enzo33
    Not Crosse at all mate, he was on Fire and WON 17 races and was rated 90 + at one point!! Show me anyone who 1) has had a horse that has won that many and 2) who wouldn't want to Own one that good!??? Waiting....... Twisted and Jealous must take its toll.....come back when you get a horse, a 60% strike rate and a post in the Classic Thread......NONE OF WHICH HAVE HAPPENED SO FAR AND HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN???? ffs get a life and enjoy the 3 winners i posted...there the last YOU will get from me....or any of the others that left this group because of you!!

FYI the other group i left to join(because of you) had a very good Royal Ascot too..with the 80-1winner put it by 1 ex member of here and I personally tipped up 3 winners EVERY day of Royal Ascot (including 2 forecasts, one paid 123-1) barring Saturday, where I only managed to tip up 2 winners
  • MR TWISTER
    126 runs 16 wins so where was win number 17 ?? PEOPLE CAN LOOK AND CHECK AND SEE THAT I AM CORRECT think you must have been sat on a tractor with St Vincent smoking pot and imagining it lol. Personally wouldn't follow your bets as you can't even get numbers right lol.
  • Enzo33
    Spot on mate....follow your own lol 16 wins were nice enough....just think of ALL that prize money, betting money and Champagne...only in your dreams mate. TWISTED is spot on lol
  • Enzo33
    Can you answer my questions 1) and 2) above as well please?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.