• MR TWISTER
    He was exactly that lto young Jack Cleary when on board DEMOCRACY getting the horse in trouble and not getting a clear run in a 4 horse race...Ran on again at finish !

If Jack can get some sort of decent run today then that 9-2 that Hills are offering looks big !

Anymore fancies I have will be posted on this thread to accomodate those who can't be bothered pressing/clicking another button lol. Plus
    we save the cloud !
  • MR TWISTER
    I make the 6.40 Nottingham a two horse race. Jenever/never dark. The scales of horse racing study tip in the direction of the fav Jenever pure and simply as claimer takes weight off and I have this personally rated off 84 so runs off 2lbs lighter according to my hcap ratings ! Therefore Jenever 9-4 is the selection.
  • MR TWISTER
    Another horse that never got a clear run lto 2nd to Francophone who was on reciept of 3lb's these two pulled away from field. Drops to 8f from last run which is the only distance this horse has won at. Solid form, big chance. Regal jubilee 5-2 3.00 Sandown.
  • brian1147
    mrT things were going along quite nicely untill the can't be bothered pressing
    buttons statement on the thread.
    .you can have as many threads as you like as long as they have different names.
    mrt's lays,mrT's wins and so on.
    so please don't infer about any other member on your threads.
  • bazza62

Going along nicely
    4 people in nap camp
    3 people on line now as i type
    and a person who puts about 10 threads a day up
    so you cant keep track of other peoples efforts
    give your head a shake and look at the facts

Bazza (y)
  • MR TWISTER
    Bri it was done in a light hearted manner hence the lol, but I take your point.

Bazza62 I have sorted the issue people had (although strangely enough it was only people from other board that were complaining) if you notice only one post yesterday with bets and one post today with bets. Hope that helps going foward.
  • Enzo33
    Wrong Twisted, the ONLY problem was you LIED about being a NEW member AND STILL have NOT told us why!!! You just did another 'veiled' dig!! Dont take the Members for Idiots!! Lol
  • MR TWISTER
    Was a little unlucky in narrowing the 6.40 race down to two but picking the wrong one, but hey ho that's racing for you. A few in the notebook added today to keep an eye on.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.