• MR TWISTER
    Brand new exclusively to this forum! Youtube tipsters. Tipsters will not be named for privacy reasons. This will hopefully help the board to 'tick' over nicely and 'give' members something to look at as they tip 'daily'.

Please remember these are just tips, take a look at them and decide wether to bet or swerve! The 'exciting' new addition to this forum begins tomorrow!
  • brian1147
    MR T, things like that have to go through the mods or myself for permission, This is not the big I am
    talking, have you checked the legality of using someone elses content,
    the forum only has a certain amount of storage space, i would imagine the memory usage would be quite high.
    I set about trying to clear some but after 20 odd years every thing seem to be interlaced, leaving me wary to contiue.
    fair enough to put this one up i'll check the amount of views and memory usage and decide one way or the other.
  • MR TWISTER
    Yes its fine Bri as long as they are not named. Only going to use a 3 tipsters Bri. Fair enough check the usage etc then let me know if any problems. Just trying to add some content to the board.

I thought it would be ok. Will ask permission next time.
  • MR TWISTER
    You tube videos although available in the public domain are copyrighted so I will have to get the permission of the video creators to post content. As this is the case I would have too indeed say who they are. I am not prepared to promote anyone or anything on this board as some members might think I am gaining something from it even though I wouldn't be. Seems you are fine copying anything that is written in the public domain as it comes under 'fair use' which is why I thought it would be ok to post but it seems video content is a different matter. So I can not post Bri even though I thought I could. My mistake for which I apologise good job I took another look at the legalities. So remove post Bri as I can not post. Ban me if you see fit but it wasn't intentional just trying to give some content to board.
  • brian1147
    No need for bans, it's just that my name is above the door so, as much as possible keep it all on the square.
    mugz always had a strict no advertising policy so I tend to keep it that way.
    Lastly the reference to other members was not needed, just fuels the fire.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.