• MR TWISTER
    Who is it going to be? Any thoughts?
  • malcolm
    Eddie Howe currently 5/2
    Steven Gerrard 33/1
    Frank Lampard 20/1
  • peregrine
    Best news today he's gone. Now hope we get an attacking minded manager. Most of players play in the prem Bellingham Spain as for kane keep him in Germany ! Our prem players play at pace and it's the best league bar none. We have the quality but the ex manager tried to play his boring way negatively being polite. Same way game in game out. I've posted before we have so much pace to undo sides. What use was kane ? Slow and forever on his backside. Look at Spain brilliant ! Young lads scaring the life out of defenders. Overall they were the best side by a country mile and deservedly won it ! You don't win owt by defending . And sick of hearing how good the ex manager was by folk who have never played the game. Anyway he's gone and I'm very happy along with lots of other people.
  • MR TWISTER
    Peregrine not a Southgate fan then, lol.
    Mal...I'm having a little dabble on Lampard myself.
  • peregrine
    Correct Mr twister should have gone when they lost to Italy imo go 1 up then dumbgate goes defensive :rage:
  • Doubler
    If one man gets his way it will be Lee Carsley,if not any of the other top 4 in the betting. Lampard has already proven he's not up to it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.