• The racing voice
    Donald Trump to win 2020 American President election 6/4 most firms.
  • The racing voice
    Betting is a game of patience!
  • Mugz
    There have got to be far better 6/4 shots running in the next 7 days than that.

:naughty:
  • The racing voice
    I put it up with a view to having a bet on it each week so that you end up with a good wedge come 2020 Mugz.
  • El Ganador
    Surely, given the population of USA, they can come up with a less obnoxious buffoon than Trump to run their country before 2020 election.
    However, TRV, if Trump was to run at Sunderland dogs and you told us that he was gonna be backed then 6/4 would seem a good price.
  • Kneeejerker
    GL RV hope you calculated the handicap sys right :gasp:

According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds

Also if DT is assassinated will you get NRNB ?
  • The racing voice
    I know you kneejerker and your connections to Russia are solid so if I have any worries I will just send you a message to rig the election. I should pick up the wedge come 2020 providing I'm still alive. If not my winning slips will go to Pamela my plastic blow up doll, her and my giraffe will go on holiday with it along with Trump to celebrate.
  • Kneeejerker
    NP RV
    I have the K G B and B A R B I E aready n awaiting

you know the magic sign :point: :pray:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.