• Hippo
    A tricky day so going to speculate as ive a gut feeling there may be an upset or two

1240 I was really taken by The Young Master lto and massive bonus with Sam being the rider. It wion really nicely and only up 5lbs and traffic Fluide won a Grade 1 nto. Can see this out of first 3 to 6/1 is a solid ew bet

150 i think Pepay Le Pugh is vastly overpriced. i dont like stable but 12/1 tempts me to a win bet

225 Henderson has the key here with two hurdle quirkers running. These races are horrible and the big stables are always far shorter than they should be so straight win at 22/1 on Graasten. it has solid chase form and i like young Josh Moore, hes very good and fearless on young chasers (still got that Arh Mad race at Sandown 2 years ago in my mind where Josh resembled a rodeo rider on LSD!)

Henderson sends good numbers but not the highest quailty and if they all win, they will be short enough not to feel you missed out. Toying with laying Pym...its an average horse!
  • Hippo
    wel im happy with that start and 6/1 proved to be a cracking price. My only puzzlement was the RP and experts writing the horse off with no chance. Never even made the Spotlight box on the bookies sheets! Very impressive from the front and it was him piling on the pressure made others fall. Will win again.

happy days as i can relax now and hope my two outsiders cause a surprise. ive gone in again on Moores at 33/1....it may not win but thats a silly price
  • Rodeo
    profit well done.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.