• AKD
    7:30 Dundalk - two ex-Godolphin horses, Wajaaha & INTERMEDIA (7/1) running for their new trainers in this maiden. Wajaaha on 85 is the highest rated and will be hard to beat if running to that level, D G Hogan’s record of 0 from 118 first time is a bit off putting, though to be fair none of them had as clear cut chance as this 4/6 shot. Still I don’t want to back it at that price. Dawn Trouper is next in betting at 7/2 and actually finished a length and half ahead of my selection over a couple of furlongs shorter last time, but Jim Bolger’s 4 previous runners in this race were all unplaced despite being prominent in betting including a couple rated 76 & 73. I think my selection Intermedia could improve for step up in trip though she needs to as she is only rated 70 but gets the fillies allowance and jockey takes another 3 lbs off so hopefully she will run well enough to place at least. Just hope it doesn’t run as badly as my earlier bet today.

Each way bet @ 7/1

Good luck.
  • coss
    goodluck
  • AKD
    Got it badly wrong again, the one I didn’t fancy won, and my one drifting out to over 50/1 on exchanges unplaced.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.