• AKD
    12:30 - THELONGWAYAROUND (5/1) ran well to finish 2nd on debut, Sue Smith’s runners usually improve on 2nd run.
  • AKD
    Like all my bets lately, a huge drifter and unplaced, the gamble wins.
  • AKD
    1:05 - backed MILES TO MILAN (7/4) in this, beaten favourite last time but this looks a less competitive race.
  • AKD
    Made hard work of it, but wins.
  • AKD
    Good luck, Wby.

1:40 - backed Quest For Life (5/1) in this, would have needed the run last time and money for it todaynlooks siginificant. Apterix and Lovato for forecast and tricast.
  • AKD
    Drifted back out before the off, and very poor run.
  • AKD
    2:15 - CATAMARAN DU SEUIL (3/1) is 5 lbs higher than his in here in January, but may have more improvement to come. Cracking Find looks main danger.
  • AKD
    Backed into 5/2 and won very easily, Cracking Find 2nd. Well done Wby too.
  • AKD
    2:50 - SKANDIBURG (7/2) makes his hurdling debut after justifying short odds in Fakenham bumper last time. Olly Murphy does well first time over hurdles and selection could run well getting weight from the other two. Kajaki for the forecast.
  • AKD
    Well done Wby with Kajaki. Mine was only 3rd.
  • AKD
    3:20 - CORNBOROUGH (11/4) is 6 lbs lower than when 3rd (beaten 4 lengths) in this race 2 years ago. Golden Jeffrey for the forecast.
  • AKD
    Got the winner and the forecast. Quite happy with the day’s work, 3 winners at 3/1, 11/4 & 7/4. 3 that lost we’re priced 8/1, 7/1 & 7/2. Last race on the card has just 2 runners, both priced 10/11. I prefer Hawk High as he made a good return from a long absence last time, but will only back if I get Evens or better for it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.