• AKD
    1:30 Plumpton - KRISTAL HART, representing last year’s winning connections, has been raised 2 lbs for finishing 2nd here last month but the winner of that race has won again from 7 lbs higher, so she looks the most likely winner here in a similar race. I am including a couple of the local runners Zante & Brother Bennett for the forecast spot.

3:35 Plumpton - Welluptoscratch is a worthy favourite and will probably win, but I think this race is a bit more competitive than the betting suggests so I have chanced a couple at bigger prices. FEARSOME FRED is very lightly raced for a 9 year old, and his trainer can get them ready after an absence. Other one is the outsider MAUNA KEA, still a maiden but it’s a long way to send for a £3000 race. Trainer has 2 wins (admittedly both short prices) and 3 2nds from 10 runners here. Conditional jockey has 1 winner (33/1), 5 places from 12 rides for her.

5:30 Kempton - having a place only bet in this on SPARE PARTS, who has a very good record here, only 8th of 10 on last visit here but that was after a 200+ day break, had won on 3 previous visits here all over 7 furlongs. 1 mile today which is the doubt but has a good draw to lead and hopefully hold on for a place with in form jockey Nicola Currie on board.

Bets
    Kristal Hart, win @ 11/4, s.f/c with Zante & Brother Bennett
    Fearsome Fred & Mauna Kea, split stake each ways @ 15/2 & 14/1 respectively
    Spare Parts, place only @ 5/2

Good luck.
  • CMB
    GL mate on Kristal Hart too
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.