• CMB
    Swansdown 2/1 from 3/1
    Cumani last runner seems popular in the betting but could be sentimental betting?
    I've heard it's fancied and the trip is expected to suit but it's a no bet for me at that price in a 2yr old race.

Good luck to any that have a go.
  • Bodger
    Probably a good bet because ''they'' will want him to have a winning send-off. He's very establishment.

But I ain't backed it neither!
  • CMB
    I've decided on a ew bet on Waltzing Belle 12/1
  • insidethestables1
    I’ve also decided to take on this favourite, not because I don’t think it will win but because the others have drifted to balance the books and there are some great ew prices

The fav is down 3 classes but on the bare form is not well hadicapped. Next in the betting is Hugo Palmers but I reckon Kirby will be on script in this given Cumani has given him 55 winners in the last few years. Firewood Star is getting better with each run, but, on his first start for a new trainer, they may just have a look tonight. Peters Pudding, trainer win this last year but this one may not want the trip.

Arms of the Angel is the selection, was the tissue fav, is well handicapped on her first run behind a 80 horse, can always forgive a Brighton run and wouldnt of wanted the drop in trip last time, stacks of Stamina in the pedigree, this trip looks perfect at this age. I’m hoping the boy Stammers doesn’t get the script

Ew Bet - Arms of the Angel, 12-1, Bet365
  • CMB
    Good luck ITS
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.