• finley
    Thanks very much chaps..yep, i`m thrilled to bits the hard work paid off today...nearly didn`t bother with the rain, however,we managed to call it correct and EXCELLED the very well bred James Fanshawe debutant did the business drifting out to a fabulous 20/1.
  • Bodger
    Anna Nerium - double up!! :party: :party:
  • Bodger
    Betfred are offering cashout of 8 times my investment on the e/w doubles and trebles, but one more winner gives at least 80 times my investment, so I'm hanging on.
  • finley
    I will be cheering you on D.D
  • Bodger
    The stingy bar stewards are only offering a few quid more than I've won now. If Mont Royal goes in that'll teach 'em.
  • Bodger
    Gutting. So close to my biggest win for a year or two. But extra money from the place treble and doubles. Good day's profit, thanks Finners. :party: :party: I left the last one out, will cover that in a single.
  • finley
    You are very welcome D.D...I`m glad i can be of assistant,i thought for a minute MONT ROYAL was gonna be the winner.
  • finley
    Fabulous day for the thread today....2 very good winners in EXCELLED 20/1 S.P and ANNA NERIUM 12/1....we also had the well bred debutant CASTLE QUARTER 20/1 and MONT ROYAL 20/1 collect MORE PLACE MONEY
    PROFIT on the day 38.5 points

RUNNING TOTAL 155.5 SINCE 7th JULY
  • Bodger
    Yes, looked the very likely winner from some way out. One has to come out of the pack though to do him. GRRRRRR. Yours was backed in from 20s to 14s just before the off.

All you need to do is string a treble together for a huge payout. Even to 10p stakes you're looking at a minimum of £150 return. Usually more like £200-300. A win double will usually treble your money at least, a shoal of placers can do same or much more. 4 wins and it's off to Barbados for an extra winter hol.
  • finley
    Yep, your right D.D...i had a lovely four timer a couple of years ago,funnily enough i`ve missed out loads of times with two, three and even four of my selections winning and placing at very big odds, most of the time i forget to do multiples,more fool me..if we get the BIG ONE i`m coming to Barbados with you .
  • Bodger
    :cool:
  • finley
    Gee, it seems to have taken me forever to sift through todays cards, over 2 hours,hope its worth it lol

RIPON
    4.35 TWO FOR TWO 25/1 BORDERFORCE 12/1
    5.10 MR MAXX 20/1
    5.45 KING OF THE CELTS 12/1 DOLPHIN VILLAGE 10/1

SOUTHWELL
    3.35 MOONRAKER 14/1 MONKS STAND 14/1
    4.10 INLAWED 33/1 CANFORDS JOY 20/1
    4.45 SARANGOO 11/1
    5.20 GILMER 10/1
    5.55 OUR CILLA 25/1 BETANCOURT 33/1

CARTMEL
    4.25 CASH AGAIN 25/1 MIDNIGHT SHOT 11/1
    5.00 ISLAND HEIGHTS 16/1
    5.35 WHAT A GAME 20/1 PREMIER ROSE 9/1

CHEPSTOW
    4.20 BARISTA 20/1

All one point each way SKYBET BOG
  • JOEMUGG
    wtg finley first one in 14/1 amazing
  • owenjohn
    And he's off!! MOONRAKER wins at 14/1 :cheer: Simple sensational how you consistently pick these long priced winners!
  • stainless
    The name is BOND not finley !!!!!!!
  • Bodger
    Great start, got that one too in me 5* picks Lucky63.
  • Rodeo
    2 nice winners m8 well done. gl rest :starstruck:
  • Bodger
    Midnight Shot goes in!
  • Rodeo
    border force
  • owenjohn
    And Borderforce! This is ridiculous!! :rofl:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.