• finley
    Poor again today.....has my bubble finally burst. Lol

21 points lost
  • Bodger
    Nah, just keep going. You only need to string 3 winners together occasionally to make this very profitable indeed, and one or two keep the pot boiling. I'm sure you'll string 4 or more together someday when I'm backing 'em.
  • JOEMUGG
    Your sure to have bad days with these (at these huge odds)
    but its a great thread great profit.
  • finley
    Thanks D.D and Joe,the encouragement gives me a bit of a lift,need it after some woeful runs today that is for sure.
  • calvert
    Keep at it onwards and upwards
    they will come
  • finley
    Thanks Calvert,

Running total 192 points profit
  • finley
    TUESDAY

STRATFORD
    2.50 AGREEMENT 22/1
    3.55 DREAM BOLT 18/1 7 RUNNERS
    4.30 STONE MAD FOR SPEED 18/1

GOODWOOD
    4.45 DANDILION 16/1

LEICESTER
    5.55 ALEJANDRO 14/1
    6.25 OUR MULLION 14/1 MEDICI MOON 16/1

KEMPTON
    8.45 MISS PARIS 20/1

All one point each way skybet bog
  • Bodger
    For some reason only just seen these. Covered in win doubles and trebles but missed most of the juicy prices. My bad.
  • finley
    AGREEMENT 22/1 early doors last night gets backed into 7/1,trails in LAST....there clearly wasn't only me expecting a better run..ffs
  • finley
    STONEMAD FOR SPEDD NON RUNNER
  • finley
    DREAM BOLT finishes RUNNER UP........only one problem what with THREE non runners we don't get paid out for 2nd
  • finley
    OURMULLION collects PLACE MONEY....the rest still running......piss poor.....will give it until the weekend, if no improvement,reckon it could be time for a break.

8.5 points lost

Running total 183.5 points profit
  • Bodger
    When there's a bad run a break often works, as my 5* picks have shown lately. But do not give up, cos you only need to get a treble up once a month for these to be well in profit for me. And you'll do much better than that. I just play the percentages on small stake multiples for the occasional big return, and you get plenty of bread and butter returns too.
  • finley
    Good man D.D.....love the positive vibes.

CARLISLE
    6.00 RASHEEQ 12/1....yep, i`m aware the price as now been smashed into overnight 9/2 now
    7.00 KHELMAN 11/1 SHOURANOUR 14/1
    7.30 SIX SILVER LANE 16/1 MISSCARLETT 33/1
  • finley
    OOPS ...forgot one

HAYDOCK
    3.40 STRONG STEPS 16/1 TIERCEL 16/1
  • JOEMUGG
    To keep it straight prices
    Should only be given at the time you post
    You can’t go back and pick and choose
    Otherwise we all be millionaires
    Lmaooo
  • finley
    Yeah, take your point,its a Shame I have to work for a living Joe, much sooner sit around waiting for prices to change,however, I've still had a one point each way at 12/1 as I'm sure you realise I don't back shorties....so we will will turn it into a 4 point bet,after all as long as I get paid out at 12s I'm not too fussed what it says on here.
  • Bodger
    Yes, thing is finley that you don't have to back them when they are on a bad losing run, just watch them, but I like to see them posted anyhow because since starting to follow these with small stakes e/w doubles and trebles I'll continue to do so, even through the bad runs. As I said, I'm just playing the percentages. My only prob is the days I'm away and can't play, cos I cba with betting on tablet and android. The screens jump about etc no matter what I do, adblocker or whatever. I use only my PC for racing.
  • finley
    SIX SILVER LANE 25/1 finishes a very good 3rd to collect the he place money.

7 points lost on the day
  • Bodger
    Six Silver Lane 3rd 25/1, 1/4 odds the place, got me 1/3rd of me oulay back, did the e/w singles too because only saw your post in time to do last 3 races.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.