• finley
    BOOOOOOOOM ! looks like I spoke too soon lads......MUNTADAB 16/1 romps home to get us out of jail....get in my son !
  • finley
    Well what a lovely way to finish a very difficult and slightly unlucky day.......MUNTADAB 16/1 sluices up in the lucky last at Newmarket to completely change the complection of the day..,....we had horses at 28/1 and 12/1 get done by a NECK and a couple of others placed.
    11 points lost on the day

Running total 314 points in profit
  • CMB
    Well done
  • stainless
    Beans with Toast then !!!!!
  • Rodeo
    egg here :)
  • finley
    Yep, your right lads....ive opened a loaf of bread for the beans stainless, my lad is gonna join you Rodeo and ckuck a egg on there.
  • stainless
    Just don't get egg on your face !!!!!!! Lol.
  • Rodeo
    found a bit of ole Pasta in cuboard from 1999 so im goin cook that n scramble the egg. mix it all up bit of brown sauce on.
  • finley
    Sounds gorgeous mate......unfortunately the tin opener has broken....agh well suppose lard butties will be good enough
  • Rodeo
    scrape some outta chip pan or grill pan mate . lobb it on a butty be ok.
  • finley
    Yeah your right mate, can you lend me a chip pan ?
  • Rodeo
    yer got the ole basket one for me chips got a ole deep fat fryer in shed somewhere u can av.
  • finley
    Thanks mate
  • finley
    Good morning all, right ER INDOORS has told me i can`t spend my day watching the sport of kings today, reckons she sick of it....she says i`ve got to take her out,so with no further ado,i`ve had a quick perusal at todays cards, and i will be home for tea.

MUSSELBURGH
    3.45 LUCKY BEGGAR 12/1 YORKSHIRE DEBUT 12/1
    4.20 ORIENTAL LILY 16/1
    5.25 THORNABY PRINCESS 14/1

EPSOM
    3.05 ATEEM 25/1
    3.35 SIR TITAN 10/1
    4.10 SANS SOUCI BAY 14/1 SUZI`S CONNOISSUER 16/1
    4.45 DUKE OF NORTH 33/1 GERRY THE GLOVER 18/1
    5.15 SEAMSTER 10/1 ROUNDABOUT MAGIC 14/1
  • Rodeo
    hey Fin goin in garden in a min cut a couple of sunflowers up,was wondering while im out there ,what Worms washed then fried lightly would be llike on some toast.?
  • finley
    Rodeo, i think your gonna need some soy or worcester sauce....i`m sure Roo often eats it
  • Rodeo
    its ok i still got some brown sauce from other day
  • finley
    Good man,have you really got sunflowers ? i love them
  • Rodeo
    for tea n a few worms m8 might have a few Weeds i can dig up as side dish . :)
  • finley
    Gutted with today.. two horses i follow HIGHLAND ACLAIM and LORD CLENAGHCASTLE both won in races where having wrote them down earkier discarded both...grrrr....i didn`t think HA would and could win over 7 furlongs until today only won at 6 f....and LC i threw out in preference to a CLIFF horse SANS SOUCI BAY who`s now trainer by local trainer Scott Dixon having been with Richard Hannon`s yard

We did have a BIG RUN from GERRY THE GLOVER 18/1 to finish a close up 2nd...but as we are playing to WIN ONLY at present its not good enough.

Another 12 points lost

Running total 302 points in profit.....sorry lads.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.