• AKD
    OAK VINTAGE (10/1) has done really well since teaming up with Ross Chapman, jockey has ridden him to 6 wins from 13 runs and has seen him go up over 50 lbs in handicap in just over a year. Finished 4th of 6 (beaten 20 lengths) over c&d last time, but made a mistake and paid the price for his pace duel with Theflyingportrait. That contested lead is again going to be a potential problem today because as well as Theflyingportrait, you also have Robbing The Prey as another one who likes to force the pace. Selection is 6 lbs better off with Theflyingportrait, that by itself won’t be enough to turn things around but with a clear round I think my selection can finish closer at least and as the favourite at 2/1 looks very short to me, Oak Vintage is a good each way option. It is quite a tricky race though, as you also have Savello who is well handicapped on old form but he is 12 years old now, and also have to keep an eye on betting about the McManus horse.

Each way bet on Oak Vintage @ 10/1

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Was in first 3 whole way but dropped to 4th at the finish.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.