• Sunderland Sam
    The admin team at best of the bets have received a few votes of no confidence in Sunderland Sam.

How do you vote?
    1. Does Sam get a vote of confidence? (24 votes)
        Yes
        21%
        No
        79%
  • Bodger
    My vote is that you just shut up and feck off this board.

If Mugz had any sense you'd have been booted off a long time ago. Every time you and your alter egos pop up, Mugz should play Wackamole with them.
  • Sunderland Sam
    Dodger I’m doing no harm its others such as yourself who chip in and like to cause trouble. Recently, you said I can’t be arsed with the silly sod yet here you are putting in your two pence worth. It’s a fun post as there is one going on with Theresa May at the moment. Remember to cast your vote.
  • Sunderland Sam
    I've lost the vote of confidence. This means I won't be posting for a few months. After all you obviously don't want winners, be careful what you wish for in future.
  • eeza
    Bye Sam
  • Dadeo
    Sam gone, stage right here comes TVR.
  • herbie
    We await Geordie George or Mackem Mick
  • owenjohn
    Maybe we should do a poll for his next username?? That will probably be more entertaining!
    SUNDERLANDABIGGIE ?
  • Dazzler
    Said all along this board should only allow 1 ID per person, if not they should be outed!! Why can't this be implemented Mugz? Why would anyone want multi ID's?? Oh and see ya Spam!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.