• Deleted User
    340 class 2 wolves, No class two players in the race and they all struggle in class four so what can you do its unreal why they are entered here but they are, However on bare form and that's it you could take two against the field and make a profit but with the likes of fiddling carl burke in the field I wouldn't be sure of anything, in my opinion the two horses to take would be the burke horse and the darcy horse and that's as good as it gets if either win you get paid, But this meeting looks poor today.
  • Sunderland Sam
    Burke’s has had a wind op. Stats for first time wins op winners is about 14 per cent but that data is mostly from the jumps. Of the 2 Burke’s is the most likely winner imo. I’m not betting though mainly because of wind op and Burke has only had places in the last 14 days, race best left alone as there are better opportunity’s elsewhere imo but good luck to anyone having a bet in the race.
  • Deleted User
    Sam just p I ss off mate you are a pain stay off my post
  • Sunderland Sam
    Only offering an opinion thought this was a board? No problem I will stay off your future posts. This is a grown up board,yet you act like a child!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.