• AKD
    Starting with a small bet on Jungle Street (9/4), getting 20 lbs from the favourite who has finished 2nd 5 times from his last 6 starts (was favourite on 4 of those occasions).
  • Deleted User
    akd I left you a post and if you are interested the fav in the second at southwell beat the horse you mention last time out good luck
  • AKD
    Yes mate, maybe we should have layed Point Zero as he can’t win a race, was beaten by a 100/1 last month too. Unfortunately my selection Jungle Street was no good either.
  • AKD
    Monks Stand (9/1) for me in the next, not easy backing a horse that has finished last on his last 6 runs, but that has seen his handicap mark drop from a high of 82 down to 70. He is 3 from 3 over this c&d, last of those wins coming off 76.
  • AKD
    Not going well at all. Next one will decide my day as I have backed the favourite Ornate (11/4), not won since joining Griffiths last year but has been highly tried. Went close on first run here last time in similar race and I feel he has a good chance of going one better today.
  • AKD
    Only 3rd, think I will cut my losses and call it a day.
  • CMB
    Was on that too mate :roll:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.