• Deleted User
    THIS POST IS NOT FOR TROLLS NOR IS IT INFORMING ANYBODY OF THE WINNER OF A PERCIFIC RACE. However if you are someone who is interested in improving you knowledge and having a better insight into the course you are wagering your money on then read on.
    Southwell is unique it is a fibresand track the only one in the uk and many horses don't act on it.
    As todays results show you can find it hard to get winners here, But I hope with what I explain you will get another view and maybe have better luck in the future,

In my opinion turf horses that like cut in the ground do well here and if they have a high knee action then southwell is the all weather track for them, several of todays horses that recorded wins and places were in this category, And racing at southwell can like heavy going on the turf become a slog and that's why people say your horse needs to be a stayer ie if its entered in a seven furlong race, What you need is a horse that will stay a mile, To give an example the race yesterday at 1.10 I predicted two horses would not win it and the were not in the frame but they were market leaders, how ever the winner and the second were both horses that run well with cut in the ground on turf but neither had won for some time. I hope this of use to someone on the board.
  • Deleted User
    So to many yesterdays results at southwell look bad but if you are aware of the facts in the above post the results are very good, So it is all about opinions and I forward the view that an informed opinion is better than a guessers.
  • Deleted User
    THEY RACE HERE AGAIN TOMORROW
  • brian1147
    as far as i'm aware they harrow the track after each race, depending on the depth of the harrow it decides whether the going is , g/s, soft . (it's never disclosed), going standard ??.
    as you say any horse who acts on worse than good , definitely gets the trip.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.