• AKD
    2:25

I know I have already posted about Red Cymbal on other thread, but I am drawn more and more towards Smokey Lane in this. Hasn’t won since May 2017, but a winner at up to class 2 on turf, he does look very well handicapped on old form. Having his 2nd start since joining Sam Thomas, finished only half a length behind Kodiline at Chelmsford last time, but is 7 lbs better off today. Also was very weak in betting last time (12/1 out to 33s) but is price is holding better today. Jockey booking also catches the eye as Morris has never ridden for the trainer before. Small bet for me at 9/1.
  • CMB
    I'll follow mate Smokey owes me a win
  • AKD
    3:00

Small bet on K Club in this. Only 5th last time but that was in a conditions race where she was the lowest rated runner. Narrow win over c&d before that, 2 lbs rise for that not impossible to overcome as she is still unexposed on this surface. Moore’s record for Hannon isn’t great, but I have taken a small chance anyway.
  • AKD
    No good with Smokey Lane.
  • CMB
    No not today. Worth a go mate
  • AKD
    One last bet for me today in the 3:30.

Vanity Vanity was ridden by an apprentice last time, but had gone very close under today’s jockey the time before over a furlong shorter here, the front two from that race have won since. 1 lb higher than that but I think she should go close again. Small each way @ 7/1.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Other two also unplaced, so a poor day overall.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.