• AKD
    Having a few small bets at Exeter today just for a bit of interest. Feel free to post your fancies/tips on here too.

1:10 - starting with an each way bet on Broughtons Admiral (9/1), has been well beaten all 3 starts since winning a maiden hurdle, but those were better races than this and he has dropped 11 lbs in the handicap. Another positive is Sam Twiston-Davies is back on board for first time since that win, he is 3 from 7 (+17 LSP) for the trainer.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Broughtons Admiral 2nd, I will take that.

1:45 - I think Haldon Hill has a good chance,a nd also Sammy Bill, but I have taken small each way chance on Rococo River (8/1), who was well fancied on his debut and was running well before falling 3 out.
  • Rodeo
    sammy bill 8/1 just got in next.gl m8
  • Rodeo
    crap
    :lol:
  • AKD
    Yours just beat mine, Rodeo, 5th & 6th lol.

2:20 - what a poor race this is, and I am backing a horse that is 0-25, but that’s the kind of race this is, Kahdian (5/1) each way, finished 4th here from a 30 lbs higher mark although that as nearly 4 years ago. Has kept dropping down the weights, and if he is ever going to win a race then he won’t get many easier opportunities than this.
  • Rodeo
    Time For Champers e/w 4 me m8 small bet. gl m8 :cool:
  • AKD
    Good luck mate, that was on my shortlist too.
  • Rodeo
    well did it run lol
    u managed 3rd m8
    :wink:
  • Rodeo
    might turn too snooker for a bet..But.lol ronnies 4 down 4-0 interval now betting was 2/5 too win tny hes now 11/10 trump 4/11.
    question is can ronnie come back and is or would u bet ronnie at that price 4 down with a possible 15 frames too go?
    :worry:
  • AKD
    3rd, small profit thanks to the drift to 7/1.

It’s a short price, but can’t really oppose Printing Dollars (4/7) in the next, small win bet.
  • Rodeo
    ive done @11/2 e/w just 8 runners so alls well lol . >>Whispering Affair 11/2.

gl m8 :smile: ps 8/11 ures now ladbrokes.
  • AKD
    Won at 4/5, happy with that. Yours ran well too, Rodeo.

Fav has a good chance in next too, but I think King Of Realms can give it a race, backed each way even though it’s only 9/2, I will take a small loss if it only places.
  • AKD
    Another 2nd, but not much damage done.

Split stake each ways on Blackmill (17/2) & Fearsome Fred (10/1) in the next.
  • AKD
    No good in that race. Small loss on the day so far, finishing the day with a bet on Saint De Reve (5/2), if it wins it will be profit on day.
  • Rodeo
    hurricane harvey:wink:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.