• Spindrifter
    don't know how i managed to convince myself to stick £10 e/w 4 places on Rockafilly 18/1, trainer brought just the one over from ireland, got the mighty skeleton that is shane kelly on board, up in trip half a mile as opposed to having only having run over 5, 6, 7 & 8 furlongs, finished near on last in every race its ran in at prices of 28/1, 66/1, 66/1, 50/1 and 40/1 and somehow first show last night was 15/2, now drifted to 18's, dunno just seemed fishy as F to me fingers crossed :pray:
  • JOEMUGG
    Croeso Cymraeg has a good ew shout in this i feel these are donkeys
  • Spindrifter
    rockafilly's sire dabirsim also has a 20% a/w win percentage with its runners much higher than anything else in the race f**k it the bet stays on lol
  • Spindrifter
    i personally would'nt back e/w on anything less than 8/1
  • JOEMUGG
    its only beat 8 horses in its last 5 runs with low weights
    having said that its a bad race
    often they price the irish ones low in case its a plot as they cant link the form
  • JOEMUGG
    i used to think that way but i will go down to 4/1 ew 1/4 if im convinced there is only 3 with any hope
    i took 6s last night not sure i would take 7/2 ew
  • Spindrifter
    fair enough :wink: but hopefully i'm right and mine pisses it lol
  • AKD
    Good luck. It’s a poor race, not having a bet in it but I think Contingency Fee will finish in first 4 or 5 but unlikely to win, I will back him for trading purposes as he almost always goes much shorter in running.
  • skillah
    The Lock Master @12/1 e/w

Good luck
  • Dadeo
    Take a chance at 8/1 on Siyahamba ran a decent effort to finish 2nd here in December last year.
  • AKD
    rockafilly's sire dabirsim also has a 20% a/w win percentage with its runners much higher than anything else in the race f**k it the bet stays on lolSpindrifter

You will feel even more confident to read that Dabirsim’s record on fibresand is 100%, 3 wins from 3 at prices of 10/1, 20/1 & 11/4.
  • AKD
    Good luck. It’s a poor race, not having a bet in it but I think Contingency Fee will finish in first 4 or 5 but unlikely to win, I will back him for trading purposes as he almost always goes much shorter in running.
    an hour ago
    AKD

Backed CF @ 12.0, set up the lay in running for when it reaches 40% profit.
  • AKD
    Profit achieved on my trade of Contingency Fee very early in race.
  • AKD
    Well done, Joe, with the winner.
  • Bodger
    WD Joe.
  • JOEMUGG
    Had the tote forecast too after your post akd i remembered how i watched CF run last 2 races
    not sure what it will pay
  • Spindrifter
    i had the winner on a treble with warriors valley and one left to come in but just had to back that donkey I'll live and learn
  • JOEMUGG
    tote fc paid 29.5 similar to csf 29.45
  • AKD
    Nice one, Joe.
  • Dadeo
    Well Done Joe
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.