• AKD
    It’s a bit of long shot but I think Mr Shelby could run a bit better than his price of 50/1. I don’t expect this to win as you have the likes of Yuften, who is rated 95, in the race. Mr Shelby comes out only 6th best at the weights, but one of those rated higher than him is his new stablemate Super Julius who is returning after an absence of 8 months and may need the run, so I think Mr Shelby has a good chance of finishing in first 5. He has finished only 8th on last two starts but this 6 furlongs is probably a better trip for him, and on first of those two runs he was returning from a break so might have needed the run, and probably did too much early over 5f last time. He usually goes from the front and often trades much lower in running so back to lay maybe another option with him, but I have backed him each way on extra places market with Bet365 @ 25/1 (5 places).

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Unlucky, was up there for most of the way, just dropped out of money at the finish. Traded very low (3.6) in running so back to lay would have been the better option.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.