• Mugz
    After much deliberation and market watching I have sided with CLAN DES OBEAUX and backed it at 9/2.

I think it won the King George despite it being a right handed, flat speed track and will be seen to better effect over this C&D. I cant see Native River finishing ahead of him. The spoiler is Presenting Percy who I cannot measure on form, and if he wins then fair play to connections, thats an amazing achievement.
  • milhouse
    With you Mugz on Presenting Percy. Think it will be amazing if he wins and what a training performance. I am on Kemboy. Really like his form and profile
  • Mugz
    I like Kemboy, backed it lto, and is a bit of an unknown, but you have to have a stamina laden horse to win this and Im not sure he has it. got him in my placepot though.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Clan for me and a small ew on Bristol de may
  • Mugz
    Great race, but done my money there, placepot gone too.
  • milhouse
    What a great race. Great to see Willie Mullins get the winner he was so wanting. What a run from Bristol Dr Mai. Hope we don't have another fatality though
  • Mugz
    Native River is such a one gear horse, it is a pretty good gear to have but he just cant adapt to pace in a race. Didnt fancy him getting a soft lead this year and its amazing that he finished 4th, shows he is really genuine beast.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.