• Hippo
    Great racing at Sandown but very tricky with some bigger stables running theirs for the 1st time. So quiet for me. Andrew Balding could have a red letter day with all his King Power horses.

150 reeves small ew at 14/1 I know this is quietly fancied by Cowell and 14/1 looks big...its 6/1 on my tissue

325 Donc I have to have a couple of quid on Kinks, just in case. Heavily fancied lto it ran no race and Micks horses arent firing yet but 16/1 looks big and franny Norton has a good record for the stable small ew at 16/1

425 Donc...ive seen all the stuff about Groveman and good luck to you all and thanks to the guy for posting...hes been spot on with the other tips and it has been hammered in the betting. But i know Warren greatex is expecting a big run from Bailarico and 9/1 has tempted me ew. Also consider that Groveman is rated 118 over hurdles and Bailarico is 135 yet receives 4lbs here (i know hurdles v flat is hard to compare). He also has his son up so i must play

small stakes only today. watching brief more than anything
  • Dazzler
    Good luck Hippo, I haven't been given anything for Kinks today!! Also had word for Fellowes horse in next to last at Donny....Might need run but doing everything right at home!!
  • Hippo
    Reeves backed off the boards down to 13/2...5th!!! doh!
  • Dazzler
    Fellowes horse 2nd and beaten by horse that has won race 3 times in a row now! Doh, missed that!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.