• peregrine
    4.1 is an insult and I hope the bookies get a right kicking. This is easily the best horse in the race yes the arc is the target but if it's ready to rock which I dont doubt given its connections I'm on. If you back at powers and magical wins it's money back as a free bet.so it's ano trainer .crystal ocean should be In the mix. Not bothers about the French nag. Good luck :scream:
  • peregrine
    One negative is Oli bell has tipped it and he's terrible :grimace:
  • Craysnays
    Have to agree the finish last race was insane should be favourite have him in my slip don’t you worry ha
  • Craysnays
    But you can’t beat a horse with incredible speed like his that thing picks up well and against ENABLE whom we all know is a great horse given a good ride by James hell piss the race no doubts
  • CMB
    I love SOC. Hope she wins. Everything looks against her here but she's a great horse.
  • twobusty
    now 4/1 to win you think bookies that stupid to give it that price if was going to win magical to beat the french waldgiest
  • peregrine
    yes crystal ocean as i pointed out. had a little saver on. and frankie now 2 in. sea of class never in it and w haggas spoke before the race and was very concerned about the going but she had to run,
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.