• peregrine
    Stradivarius is most peoples idea of the banker of the meeting. And it's easy to see why.but 2 that might test it are cross counter which has put in good times and won't mind the going.the other is Dee ex bee.but Oli bell has tipped it and as I posted yesterday.hes not the best.will definitely back cross counter each way and a little each way on Dee ex bee.looking forward to this and post your opinions as it's good to see how we are all thinking.:up:
  • peregrine
    Paddy power if Stradivarius wins it's free bet so it's a no trainer.:wink:
  • Craysnays
    Yeah no brainier tbh got him in another double with coastal mist
  • CMB
    Dee Ex Bee is my bet EW
  • peregrine
    Took 7.1 dee ex bee and 7.2 cross. Counter Stradivarius is drifting a tad .good luck chaps.:wink:
  • CMB
    Actually will follow on CC too both ew
  • Craysnays
    Thomas Hobson could have a say if gets a good ride from Andrea? I like horses that have run the distance without a fuss and Hobson is a worthy horse maybe not on par with stradvicious has been just behind stead before but if Hobson woke this morning In a good mood his times are on point could be a surprising little winner?
  • Craysnays
    What a race
  • peregrine
    Magic ride from top of the pops Frankie :cheer: but got free bets and made a little of Dee ex bee 7.1 placed. Cross counter 4th
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.