• AKD
    Nothing strong, only a couple of small bets.

2:20 - Whatucallher has been frustrating but this looks weaker than her earlier races so she might finally get her first win. But I have had a very small bet on one at a very big price on extra places market. LET HER FLOW from Denis Hogan yard is 125/1 but I have done couple of very small bets with Bet365 @ 40/1 (6 places) & 22/1 (8 places), with a big price like this I am not expecting anything but she has hinted at some ability when finishing 4th of 12 (66/1) in a bumper at Kilbeggan. Beaten 80 lengths on only previous run over hurdles but there may be some improvement now with the trainer himself riding the horse for first time (Hogan has 8.31% win and 24.28% place strike rate when riding his own horses compared to 5.75% and 18.54% when they are ridden by other jockeys).

4:00 - LORD SCHNAPPS (3/1) is only one of these yet to win a race, so gets weight from most of his rivals. Has a lowly hurdles rating but has run better on 3 chase starts. Was very well backed at Sligo last week (went off at 6/4 from 6/1 in morning) before finishing 2nd. Has again been backed today, and eye catching jockey booking of Robbie Power who has 5 wins from only 8 times he has ridden for the trainer (LSP of +28.50). This looks a better race than last week though so I am not confident so only a small bet.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Bad start, Let Her Flow out of race very early on, fav won as expected.
  • AKD
    Poor day with Lord Schnapps also well beaten.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.