• lucabrasi
    Vpin @9/1
    MDwyer W Muir
  • Mugz
    ELENA OSORIO

Ed Walker

Elena Osorio is in great order and I couldn’t be happier with her going in to this race, which I think will really suit her over a mile. I think she ought to be more than capable winning off her current mark so I’m hopeful of her breaking her maiden tonight.
  • Mugz
    VIPIN

William Muir

Vipin has been running well enough for what he is. He’s for once got a fairly okay draw in five. When he ran last time we were up to 1m1½f and Graham didn’t think he stayed. He said he jumped out, made the running and was quite relaxed but he said he was on fresh air for the last three quarters of a furlong. We’re dropping back a little bit in trip. We might have dropped back a fraction too far but he’s back to a mile and it’s his first time around Kempton. A filly of mine ran alright from the same draw and that was what beat her, so I hope we can win a race with him. He’s fit and well and he’s been placed enough but we will see if we can get his head in front.
  • Mugz
    Done my brains there.

:angry:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.