• The racing voice
    I still think SAMBUCCA RUMBLE is ahead of the grader. At 6/4 I have backed the dog.
  • Dexy
    Thanks and Gd luck TRV :cool:
  • The racing voice
    I seeing my Sunderland contact later. I will post if I hear any words that connections are backing their dogs. Please bear in mind that i can only tell you if the dogs are going to be bet, this does not automatically make them 'certs' although overall has so far proven we should get a few winners and show a profit. For those who sent me private messages regarding posting 'dog' tips' on a horse racing forum I would advise that you just simply ignore as the 'majority' of members are wanting these posted.
  • CMB
    Thanks TRV
  • Dexy
    Good stuff TRV.. no worries and if you get anymore grief feel free to name and shame em :cool:
  • peregrine
    carry on trv ,ruff luck for those who dont like you posting them. think they are barking mad !
  • tipper
    just keep on posting, so far your tips have been profitable for me ignore the knockers
  • stainless
    As the site is called BEST OF THE BETS, I cannot see what their problems is. Just ignore the moaners, they obviously have to much time on their hands.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.