• AKD
    2:10 Hamilton - a competitive looking handicap for a class 5 with 2 hat trick seeking improvers and 4 multiple winners at the course in field. Lady Celia and QUANAH both won over c&d on the meeting on 28th June. Lady Celia won the 2nd race on the card carrying 8-5, Quanah won the 3rd race in 0.86 secs faster time despite carrying 9 lbs more than the filly. So on times, I have to choose Quanah out of these two. He was disappointing next time here though when sent off short priced favourite, not sure what caused that poor effort, possibly the going as he has shown a clear preference for softer going, and that is my main worry again today as I hope the ground hasn’t dried up too much. But he has a good chance dropping in class if going isn’t a problem. The favourite Lyons Lane is versatile regarding the going and she is clearly a big danger in current form. She is yet to win here, but her sister Cale Lane won here last year off 73 for same trainer. Astrophysics has gone close here last twice (including when ahead of Quanah), he is 8 so doesn’t have the likely improvement of others but has place chances again.

Small win bet on Quanah @ 6/1, with a saver on Lyons Lane

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Grrr picked the wrong one of two, was always worried after jockey/trainer won the first race, but at least I had a saver on the winner so small profit.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.