• AKD
    Short of time so not giving detailed reasons.

3:15 Sandown - PRIDE OF AMERICA (28/1, 4 places) was a 20/1 outsider for the Derby trial at Lingfield, but seemed to not stay. Down in class and down in trip, I think he is interesting runner at a big price from a low draw. Luke Morris had a nice winner on Wednesday and went close on a few others so seems to be riding well, not sure if he had a choice in this but maybe interesting that he is not on the favourite Matthew Flinders whom he rode last time. Was taken out of class 2 handicap at Newbury race last weekend due to softer going. Matthew Flinders shouldn’t be far away, and I gave serious consideration to Grove Ferry who is stepping up to a mile for first time, he has a really nice pedigree, out of Group 1 (10 1/2 furlongs) winning mare, and related to Group and Listed winners.

Others I like at shorter prices, included in multiples bet.

Wordsworth (2:00 Curragh) 9/4
    Skylanna Breeze (2:10 Uttoxeter) 4/5
    One Master (3:00 York) 7/4
    Mercian Prince (3:20 Uttoxeter) 4/1
    Shady Cove (5:55 Chelmsford) 10/3

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Picked the wrong one of O’Brien’s in the first. But that looked impressive from the winner as he stayed on very well.
  • AKD
    Complete rubbish today. Sorry if anyone followed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.