• AKD
    British runners have done well at this meeting in recent years, I have backed a couple today in races that we have a particularly good record in.

2:00 - British trained runners have won (1st & 3rd in 2014 & 15, 1st & 2nd for last 2 years) last 4 runnings from just 26 runners for LSP of +20. Fahey and O’Meara have done particularly well, but I have taken a small chance on a long shot MY AMIGO (33/1, 1/5 odds 5 places) as Marjorie Fife’s first runner in Ireland. He comes here in good form having won at Newmarket last time, up in class this is tougher but he is usually thereabouts and I will be happy if he can get placed.

3:05 - 14 of the last 20 runnings of this have gone to British runners (although Ireland have won the last 3). The race has been upgraded to Group 1 status for first time, but it doesn’t look a strong Group 1 and I think HAVANA GREY (15/8) has a very good chance as he won a Group 2 over this c&d earlier in the season, and did best of the 3 year olds when finishing 5th in the Nunthorpe last time.

Good luck.
  • CMB
    Got a niggling feeling about DARK SHOT 2.00
  • AKD
    33/1 3rd & 15/8 winner, happy with that.
  • Rodeo
    yes nice 1 m8 k burkes a shrewd guy aiint he lol. done well he has this weekend :starstruck:
  • CMB
    Well done mate
  • Archie
    Well done
  • Mugz
    Well done AKD, nice results.

:clap:
  • calvert
    Nice call AKD
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.