• peregrine
    Nice bonzo. But I think the focus was all about the fellas big bet on envoi Allen.:up:
  • Mugz
    I think I might place some loose change accas for next year in the hope they might become life changing accas. :pray:
  • Jack Trotter
    Half the battle is knowing with a degree of certainly at what race the horse is really being aimed at.

Just take Royale Pagaille as an example, had two choices, more realistic and preferred choice would be to go against the hugely talent Monkfish, It is now no secret that owner Ricci chose to avoid the clash for the owner reasons and go for the Gold Cup which let's face it, the horse was not ready for based on todays running. In the future yes but not today.

As a punter, we can only speculate on this but reading between the lines I felt Venetia Williams wanted to go against Monkfish but the owner did not want to. So they threw him out of his depth into the Gold Cup. This decision was made last Sunday.

Now we do not really know. It could be that they felt the horse has a real chance in the Gold Cup but we now know. :wink:

However it is a lottery those type of bets and is probably worth a fiver for the fun of the bet in the hope everything drops into place. :up:

JT
  • Mugz
    Interesting :smile:

12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.