• peregrine
    Anyone got a view on this.
  • Mugz
    I support the comments in the thread I posted below. I think the way weighing room has dealt with things in-house in the past is going to have to change. If you have a riding issue with someone that isn't just a one off then there should be a process to follow to deal with it
  • calvert
    Apparently dunne thinks himself a bit of a hard case.Bryony been chucked under the bus by fellow jocks male and female alike . Valets are no better either.
  • MrForce
    As they always says "you don't have to like them but you can always be civil"
  • peregrine
    My view is that Mr dunne lost it and he won't have been the only one ! Trouble is he was over heard by more than one person. Some of the other jocks should not be siding with him as they are probably mates so to speak. As professionals they are supposed to set examples and this isn't the way to go. Maybe their is a bit of jealousy as byrony frost is a very competent jockey and he record speaks for itself. Riding for a top team and some very good horses . How sad she was thinking of going to France and why should she. Hats off for speaking out as it can't have been easy for her. Her best thing now is to let her riding horses do the talking and keep riding winners. As for Mr dunne he should be taking a long look at his actions and get help if he needs it.byrony has put racing in the spotlight for all the right reasons and young ones looking to get involved in racing might have her as one of the reasons.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.