• Hippo
    early post as im off to this cracking little meeting tomorrow. bookies are reluctant to price up so ive used a predictor

150 Cracking little race but good vibes around Thomas Campbell. Runs well when fresh and could beat Greatexs hotpot tomorrow. James Bowen is a positve booking and around 5/2 and 3/1 win

225 Sula Island...now Oddschecker predict 13/2 which i would grab with both hands. Regardless of the result the first 5 home can be backed again as its hot.King thinks a lot about this mid 70s recruit from the flat and was vwery impressive fto. Has to give weight now but i think he might win

255 ToBe Fair...always liked this horse but their loyalty to Whelan was misguided. The horse won IN SPITE of Whelan on it! James Bowen on tomorrow and the predicted 16/1 seems fair ew
  • DRUMBEG
    Cheers mate
  • Hippo
    Hmmmmm not a great dsy but sll 3 can be backed again especially Sula Island who was schooling in public. Please watch the video....not off a dollar and the bookies knew it! Tobessid was just getting a head of steam when it clattered one. Thomas campbell ran well in a hit race snd accepted it warly. Again kings must be backed nto. I was told Greatexvwouldvwin when it was 5/2! Doh!

An unsuccessful but informative afternoon
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.