• Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • JOEMUGG
    :razz: :lol:
  • Deleted User
  • peregrine
    Nowt rong with your spelling daveros old chap. How can they knock you.lots backed it. And pity as they understood the name of the nag alright. I like you hated school . Some say they are the best days of your life. All I can say is they must have a sad time of it since. What does it matter if you punctuate or not for goodness sake. You carry on doing what you like and if they don't like it tough.
  • Deleted User
  • Hippo
    Daveros, i filly sipport you and understand where you are coming from. I suffered the same from trolls like TRV who as you say would know what a horse looks like!

I ran a service for more than 13 years that slways provided a healthy profit yet i had idiots like TRV queing up to have a go!

I found your posts informative and amusing and its a shame the trolls are going to win again.

Good luck mate
  • Deleted User
  • Dadeo
    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. ‍
  • JOEMUGG
    ‍ ˙ǝɥolʍ ɐ sɐ poɹʍ ǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ɟǝlʇsı ʎq ɹǝʇǝʇl ʎǝʌɹǝ pǝɐɹ ʇou soǝp pıuɯ uɯɐnɥ ǝɥʇ ǝɐǝsnɔq sı sɥıʇ

˙ɯlǝqɹod ʇıɥʇnoʍ ʇı pǝɐɹ llʇıs uɐɔ noʎ puɐ sǝsɯ lʇɐoʇ ɐ ǝq uɐɔ ʇǝsɹ ǝɥʇ ˙ǝɐlɔd ʇıɥƃɹ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ǝq ɹǝǝʇʇl ʇɐsl puɐ ʇsıɹɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɥɐʇ sı ƃuɥıʇ ʇuʇǝoɯɹdı ʎulo ǝɥʇ 'ǝɹɐ poɹʍ ɐ uı sɹǝǝʇʇl ǝɥʇ ɹpǝɹo ʇɥɐʍ uı ɹǝɐʇʇɯ ʇ,usoǝp ʇı 'ʎsıʇʌɹǝuın ǝpƃıɹqɐɯɔ ʇɐ ɥɔɹɐǝǝɥɔsɹ ɐ oʇ ƃıuɹpɔɔo
  • Dadeo
    Fcknlwhtalodofbolcks
  • finley
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuuurse.....where's my tablets...lol
  • Deleted User
  • finley
    Bye bye bud,don't eat too much Christmas pud.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.