• AKD
    4:50 Wolverhampton - really wild betting, a lot being backed but most of the ones I fancied are huge drifters. I haven’t let that put me off though and had a small bet on RED INVADER. John Butler has gone nearly two weeks without a winner which is a bit unusual for him, and he has sent 5 to Wolverhampton today, a track he has a good record at. I think he will get a winner today, hopefully it will be this one in the first race. Jockey Liam Keniry also hasn’t ridden a winner for some time but has a good record for Butler (13% strike rate compared to 7% overall), and has ridden this horse on its last 3 wins. Selection was last seen finishing 2nd over 6 furlongs at Lingfield, but is 0-14 over 6f, and 8 of his 9 wins have been over 5 furlongs so drop back to minimum distance should suit. Fitness may not be a problem as his last 2 wins also came after a break. One possible negative is that he hasn’t won here before. Fink Hill, Secret Potion (only horse that has remained steady in betting) and Skyva were others on my shortlist.

Win bet on Red Invader (20/1), savers on Fink Hill (14/1) & Secret Potion (8/1), combi forecasts and tricasts.

Good luck.
  • insidethestables1
    Good luck, he seems to get one a week in doesn’t he, Barneys mate.
  • CMB
    Nice write up good luck mate
  • AKD
    Thank you both, but very poor from me again as none of my 3 even managed to place.
  • CMB
    Soon turn around mate :up:
  • insidethestables1
    Unlucky mate, I wouldn’t abandon the Butler theme lightly, reckon he has at least one winner in him tonight
  • CMB
    I fancy Kingsley Klarion EW 5.20 Butler
  • AKD
    Unlucky mate, I wouldn’t abandon the Butler theme lightly, reckon he has at least one winner in him tonightinsidethestables1

You could be right, all of his runners today have been very weak in betting with one exception, Ruby Gates in the 7:50 which has remained solid.
  • insidethestables1
    Everyone of his runners have fell out of the stalls tonight.
  • CMB
    Makes you wonder ........
  • insidethestables1
    Joyful Dream, another one to drift in the betting, fall out of the stalls, then went on a mad dash to the front only to run out of petrol near the finish, will drop a few pounds for that
  • AKD
    all of his runners today have been very weak in betting with one exception, Ruby Gates in the 7:50 which has remained solid.AKD

I guess that shows how important it is to look at betting with his runners.
  • CMB
    There you go mate well done
  • AKD
    Thanks mate, didn’t really back it though, just a couple of quid for fun, but I did have a feeling that he will get a winner today.
  • insidethestables1
    Hugh Taylor went for it and also got a 50-1 placer, he knows how to play the all weather does Hugh
  • insidethestables1
    Hugh also predicted the drift near the off on Ruby
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.