• Sunderland Sam
    After looking at the race I have decided I will not be having a bet. I will leave it to the amateur pin stickers lol. I’m a professional I only put my money down when I think I am going to win and I am not totally convinced that this will win as the flying Scotsman predicts lol. The horse is off its highest ever mark according to my personal ratings so how It can be selected as a bet is beyond me but maybe the flying Scotsman has mystical powers and knows mystic meg lol and for the record he tipped up a loser before so his claims of having a 100 per cent record are incorrect. We aren’t all numptys on here flying Scotsman despite what you think. I wish you the best of luck with your selection, but maybe you should have played with your train set a little bit longer lol.

I have a few decent selections today and I will win money but as I am not back on the board fully I’m afraid I will be keeping them to myself.
  • peregrine
    Thank God you boring fart look in the mirror and you will see you are !exactly the same ! Trv sunderland Samantha . The racing choice or house wifes choice . Hope you got a new track suit for crimbo or Barbie doll.
  • Sunderland Sam
    Any great bumper tips today? as I recall your last one is still running. Best posting your tip up when they are 100 yards from the line, even then you will still probably get it wrong. It’s ‘bumper time’ lol
  • Archie
    What happened too a bit of Christmas spirit?
  • Sunderland Sam
    I’m all for that Archie but Daveros and aubergine are nasty jealous little trolls. Treat me with respect and I will replicate the same.
  • CMB
    Leop 3.30 Sempo 9/1
    Lim 3.35 Designer Destiny 14/1

Both EW
  • Deleted User
    Well the price 6/1 is gone 9/2 now.
  • Mugz
    PACTOLUS WINs !

Well done.

:party: :up:
  • jambo
    Very nice info Mate, won well.
  • Archie
    Lovely stuff cheers
  • Thebookieson
    Hats off, travelled a dream!!
  • CMB
    Excellent thank you
  • Dexy
    Well done im informed :clap:
  • tipper
    nice winner
  • FLA
    Thank you so much
  • jimfl
    Well done
  • malawi
    very well done you are well informed
  • Deleted User
    Well it seems my comment was stopped for moderation, Well I got loads of bad trolling and I said I would give you one more good piece of info before I went and I have delivered as usual, But I cant post this stuff on an open forum its to hot im afraid so that's it , hope a few of you were on all the best daveros im informed.
  • calvert
    thank you
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.