• Deleted User
    IT IS SIMPLE IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LAY 35 HORSES WITHOUT GETTING BEAT TO GET IT UP AND IF YOU GET BEAT AFTER HARSE 4 YOU BANK THE PROFIT AND START AGAIN I HAVE COMPLETED IT MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS,
    SO THE BET 100 POUNDS TO START YOU OFF,
    10X LAY 10.00 =100 PROFIT
    THEN YOUR BANK IS 200
    10XLAY 20.00 = 200 PROFIT
    THEN YOUR BANK IS 400
    10XLAY 40.00 = 400 PROFIT
    THEN YOUR BANK IS 800
    5XLAY 60.00 = 300 PROFIT
    THEN YOUR BANK IS 1100 YOU HAVE DONE IT REMOVE YOUR INITIAL HUNDRED AND YOU HAVE A GRAND AND IT TAKES 35 BETS TO DO IT NOT 3 YEARS MUGZ NO NEED TO HAVE A BANK OF 10.000, EACH TIME YOU GET COURT YOU CASH OUT AND START AGAIN BUT I WAS SELECTING THE HORSES AND THATS WHY YOU HAD A REASONABLE CHANCE OF MAKING IT PAY, And as your biggest lay is 3/1 After horse five you will always show a profit its hard but not beyond a good form reader with a bit of luck also of course, But every bet involves a bit of luck that's why we are gamblers, Its a challenge I have laid it out for you its fun and it can be done give it a try, NO need for the mindless trolls on here to get involved all you will be doing is showing yourselves to be just that mindless trolls, And anyway im gone so you have the result you desire.
  • Dexy
    Agree with Aypee it would be a shame. Ignore the haters such as sam he's only jealous as well as clueless and try not to be so touchy when constructive criticism is aimed your way or if someone is of a different opinion as that's what racing is mostly all about.. opinions. C'mon informed let's do this! :cool:
  • pawciojanik
    Cmon informed.. lets take this grand
  • jimfl
    C'mon informed lets go
  • Cooler1
    What they said !
  • Deleted User
    Right lads mugz says im not allowed to do this because in my post I have misled you all and told you if you follow me laying you will win a grand because I have done it before, I am allowed to post a horse and say it will win but not this, I thought I said who wants to win a grand I didn't think I said you defiantly would but he seems to think I did, And he is protecting your interests but I have given you the structure of the bet so you can try it. If some of you were misinformed by me and my post then im sorry, I don't want anyone to lose money or be hoodwinked in any way so good luck,
  • Deleted User
    Yes he did ap and he sent me a message and said he intervened because he needed to put you all in the picture and explain what the implications were, But its his board so his rules he doesn't like this so it is best left, He will confirm it I guess but in his own way no doubt, I didn't think I misled you but he says I did so we go with him its his board if that's ok.
  • Deleted User
    A P you seem a nice chap I will share with you the best way to select a lay fav go through the card look for fav that have to run a personal best to win they are there IE CARRYING MORE WEIGHT THAN THEY HAVE WON WITH BEFORE TRYING A COURSE THEY HAVE NOT WON AT BEFORE COLD TRAINER TRYING A DISTANCE THEY HAVE NOT WON AT BEFORE, MEANING THE HORSE MUST PRODUCE A PERSONAL BEST TO GET THE WIN AND THAT IS NOT EASY FOR A HORSE, AND THERE ARE MANY RACES WHERE THE FAV MEETS SOME IF NOT ALL OF THOSE CRITERIA. ALL THE BEST.
  • AKD
    I think this post explains your challenge better than your earlier post did, so by questioning it I don’t think Mugz was trying to stop you from posting. Getting 35 consecutive lays at under 3/1 is extremely difficult but not impossible. I would love to see you complete this difficult task on here, it’s up to people whether to follow or not. Good luck.
  • Mugz
    There is nothing wrong with posting a challenge to lay 35 consecutive losers, but you cannot say follow me and you will win a grand in 3 months because I do it every year. Hope that makes it clear.
  • JOEMUGG
    Pick your own lays and try it ?
    One method which makes sense is choose races where at least 6 horses are less than 10/1
    and lay the fav.
    Or if seven runners at least 5
  • Deleted User
    We can resume on Monday at lingfield with horse 2 now mugz is happy. today is to late nobody's here so it wouldn't be fair. If that's ok with you all
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.