• Hippo
    Shantung must have a great chance at 3/1 against an average henderson runner? Im having a decent win bet ss i think itwill be backed
  • AKD
    Good luck, Hippo. I have had a small bet on Executive Capilano, form of his 2nd last time given a boost by Berboru finishing a good 2nd behind Printing Dollars yesterday.
  • Hippo
    Hi AKD, looks like the market is backing yours. I just think the price on Hendersons is silly, given what its achieved and certainly no confident word from the yard. Talking about the yard.....lot said about Nicky being worried about some of his horses' health. A few havent run as expected and some of the jocks are describing the horses as lethargic. Hes hoping this cold snap will get rid of a bug lurking about since the summer. No big concerns apparently but explained the drift on Mr Fisher on Sat who they thought was a 1/3 shot but you could get 6/4 at one point. Still won easily but the jock reported that when he said "go", the response was not immediate but eventually put it to bed. Now they compare this to Verdana Blue who has the best turn of foot in the whole yard so you can see that its niggling away with them. Really cold weather expected across Lambourn and Thames Valleys....perfect for eradicating annoying little bugs
  • Hippo
    well the money came and it went off 2/1. strange race as Hendersons was allowed a lot of rope but won easily, so no complaints. The winner may be better than i thought but Shantung looked average and i wont be backing it again
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.