• JOEMUGG
    Today looks tough at lingers esp with 6 7 runner races I am trying these nothing strong may be the 5.0 race and roys legacy.
    Can see these doing ok on other hand races are tight and if lucks not in can see them dipping out.

1.35 The 6/4 fav may well win but it looks very risky unless your in the know one who has a decent chance to win/place is MAKAMBE 8/1 EW been racing in c5 races.

210 Roys Legacy 11/4 - Thrown in on these terms should win.

240 Captain Lars - 22/1 - same chance on weights and form as a few fancied ones this is a most difficult race to predict.

320 Chevalier 7/1 - Weighted ok and slightly better class than most of these.

425 Alabaster 7/1 - Money coming for this 11 into 7s needed its last 3 runs the latter in 2 classes above
    ran on at end lto suggesting will strip fitter I think this might go close today the opposition ix c5 c6 nags
  • Bodger
    Makambe was one of the two Barking Dog tips last Saturday (both u/p). Seeing as it was fancied then, I think I'll have a lil e/w interest in this follow-up run.
  • JOEMUGG
    stinker start one of those days :down:
  • Mugz
    Tough day all over, Im out of all PP's already except Kelso !
  • dodd
    Fancy Boom the Groom to run well in the 2.50 Joe
  • JOEMUGG
    alabaster in the last down to 5s now
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.