• peregrine
    seems henderson is very happy with might bite. santini and the blind side. remember this crafty bugger doing this in seasons gone by. with a few of his horses. followed him with bobs worth.to name one. and he always gets them spot on for the big occasion. nothing wrong in that but his followers would have more than likely backed them when they werent giving their all so to speak. still is it schooling in public. most will say not and i know hippo wont hear of it. its great news for the gold cup as last year might bite looked like it was going to hack up. but the going clearly didnt suit. unlike native river the softer the better it just stays.anyone with thoughts on this.
  • Hippo
    I xan understand the suspicion but hes been very open with might bite. Theyve been trying to find out whats wrong since king george. Recently they tried different medications and diet and it seems to be bucking and kicking again. It was due for a racecourse gallop this morning at kempton with santini and co. Im still in Newbury so no idea how it went.

Hes always held santini in huge regard so no surprises to hear them bigging it up.

Personally i wont be backing might bite at chelt but will att aintree which i think is the real target (following its poor runs)
  • peregrine
    hi hippo i think its had wind surgery mite bite that is.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.