• AKD
    In today’s big handicap at Naas, I like BELLOW MOME, he was beaten 43 lengths when 10th of 18 in the very competitive Thyestes 6 weeks ago but he ran reasonably well for a long way considering it was his first run after 650 days absence. He is likely to be better for that outing and could run well dropping in class as he has also been dropped 2 lbs since then. He had a couple of these (Pairofbrowneyes & Monbeg Notorious) behind that day but both are shorter than him in betting. Pairofbrowneyes won this race last year but it was run at Gowran last year so it shouldn’t prove an advantage. Mullins has a very good record in this race having won it 3 times from just 8 runners, Pairobrowneyes last year and his other two winners were in 2009 (Emma Jane) & 2010 (Ballytrim), both of them had run in the Thyestes on their previous start and been beaten 16 & 60 lengths respectively. Admittedly this race wasn’t as competitive in those days, so Bellow Mome faces a tougher task but hopefully he will run well. Wishmoor looks the big danger as he ran well to finish 2nd in Grand National trial at Punchestown last time, and he has won twice here before. The mare Youcantcallherthat is another that could run well at a big price.

Small each way bet on Bellow Mome @ 10/1

Good luck.
  • Maxh
    Great write up
    My eye is drawn to the 2 OBrien runners though he has had a slightly worrying quite patch
    And of course always remember that Naas is known locally and appropriately as 'the punters graveyard'
  • Dadeo
    JP McManus has five arrows in this, and it's his Birthday today.
  • Maxh
    Bellow mome you a great run
    Ew odds landed
    Excellent analysis
  • Maxh
    Gave you
  • AKD
    Thanks, Maxh. Good run for Bellow Mome, it looked to be travlellijg like the winner trading at 2.12 in running. Willie Mullins 3 horses finished 1-2-3 for a £2012 tricast, I wish I had a few pennies on that.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.