• Hippo
    Always like to post my thoughts (and give you the chance to avoid!!)

130 Very open race so having 3 small ew bets as i have no stand out bet

Itchy feet 40/1 (has the form to beat Elixir De Nutz yet 4 times the price)
    Mister Fisher 16/1 (i think it may be better than Angels)
    Aramon 14/1 (based on value alone with Mullins other one)

210 Glen forsa @ 9/2 win...best jumper ive seen in ages..prefer further but may jump these into the ground. Henrietta is shouting this one from the roof tops

Magic Of Light 18/1 ew bit of fun only..awful race

330 Buveur D'Air 5/2...yes 5/2! Stand out price and will do Apples for speed
    Global Citizen ew at 100/1 4 places

410 Awful race. a few pence ew on Good Thyne tara at 50/1

450 A Plus tard...best horse in the race win at 6/1 and ew 16/1 on walt

530 OK Corral win at 7/2 huge confidence and O Connor is the Messiah!
  • Mugz
    Thanks for posting hippo and best of luck this week. Hearing negatives for Ok Coral related to your mans inability to train 4m chasers. Thoughts?
  • Hippo
    Well, i was In Lambourn earlier and they think its a good thing! best jockey in the race by miles as well
  • milhouse
    Hey Hippo. Just interested as I do enjoy your insight. What is your bet of the festival?
  • dodd
    Thanks for posting Hippo. I tend to watch rather than really put the effort into studying for Cheltenham. It’s hard to find particular angles I find as nearly absolutely everything is trying. I will be backing Champ and I know you’ll be looking forward to it running in the first tomorrow.

Will follow you with interest mate.

GL
  • Hippo
    Hi millhouse, champ is my best bet. Ive got 6/1 and ive also got brewinipastorm at 50/1 in same race
  • Hippo
    Dodd, youre right. No non triers thsts why o love it! Plus irish v English is fascinating! Im off there early tomorrow
  • dodd
    Have a good day mate. I am taking advantage of the SkyBet offer in the first race. It’s not something I’d usually bet in as I don’t like fields of more than 12 runners. A personal thing. Will post my thoughts in my own thread shortly for anybody interested.
  • Mugz
    Interesting that McCoy said he bought Champ to be a 3m+ chaser so the best days may be ahead.
  • milhouse
    Great shout with itchy feet :up:
  • dodd
    Cheers Hippo. Backed A Plus Tard on your say so and I’m waiting on OK Corral for doubles and trebles in from my acca. Fingers crossed.
  • Mugz
    Well done Hippo, nice winner and some decent place returns.

:clap:
  • Hippo
    Well a profitable but odd day! Places at 40/1 and 50/1 and an easy winner @ 6/1

Glen forsa....what a farce by the starter! I knew its fate after 100 yards! It has to lead or goodnight! Buveur makes the 1st mistake of its life and falls! The mares beaten senseless so even more annoying! Ok corral stated ok but thevrace was brutal. So a good day Nd im ahead! Pray those big wins dont come for tomorrow!
  • FLA
    Well done hippo but I hope you ment winds lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.