• Mugz
    CHAMPION HURDLE

As a value bet I like SHARJAH @ 16/1 ew here. The front 2 set a strong standard, and either could win impressively but the race could set up for a closer and Sharjah comes off 2 impressive wins closing late and fast. The ground may favour others more but when the price is this big I think its worth a go.
  • dodd
    Incredibly tough to call Mugz. Buvuea D’air sets the standard but AJ is a stellar horse and the Mullins horse who’s name escapes me is unbeaten but plenty of outside chances including Sharjah without a doubt. Buveua D’air doesn’t win cosily enough for me to be convinced he’s a good thing in this again. A tough tough race to call.
  • Rodeo
    Laurina too keep her wins going.Ruby on board do me. gl guys. :wink:
  • Mugz
    22/1 now, had to have a good go on it ew. The last win was ridiculously impressive and I would feel like a complete idiot if it reproduced that and won.
  • Mugz
    If the price diff between Sharjah and Laurina is merited then Laurina is a home and hosed.
  • Mugz
    Bollocks.

:angry:
  • Mugz
    Bookies got the lot there.
  • dodd
    not half. Apples Jade :grimace: in reverse at halfway. Would’ve been interesting to see where Geraghty ended up at the business end
  • Mugz
    I would have been very confident of Sharjah beating Melon and Silver Streak had he not been brought down. So annoying.
  • micky
    Bugger! Backed the winner but not in my competition entry. Damn!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.