• Mugz
    What a ride from BG. If that had been McCoy they would be raving about it for ever. Looked beaten everywhere apart from the final few strides.

:clap:
  • Mugz
    btw, that how you lay one out for Cheltenham. job well done.
  • herbie
    Incredible ride. Didn’t see it live but must have traded 50 in running
  • Hippo
    Mugz, i was on tobefair at 66/1 so not so gleeful! But youre right, a great ride from BG!
  • Mugz
    Unlucky Hippo, could have stuck in a little lay option in running there and you would have been minted.
  • Hippo
    Not at the course with my crowd roaring tobesure home! Also did frodon, tesca paul nichols horse and defi so cracking day! Also theclockisticking 1st 6 at 33/1 6th ao cracking say so far! Made up for yesterdays tame efforts! My third day on the piss tho with one left! Im in heaven!
  • peregrine
    I told you hippo you would back a nicholls horse. And yes that frodon has won me loads thus season. On at 8s but the big one is tomorrow.
  • Hippo
    Yes peregrine, i have to thank my good friend ray who pointed out it could be a good thing in a sub standard race. Plus im a fan of brionys, her old man was a legend when he was at tobys and a greeat laugh....like his daughter!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.