• Morphine
    Well hello all, what a funny day, Frankie rides a Yankee and for a moment maybe everyone thought racing had set up a magnificent six,I am so glad that did not happen the seven was unbelievable enough with most of the horses never being able to win again.
  • Morphine
    Well I cant think why id post a winner on here what a place not even a hello welcome or nothing good luck to you all, But I can see why that im informed chap left now this board is in its dying throws I think.
  • CMB
    Hello Morphine! Welcome aboard.
  • insidethestables1
    Hello Morphine and welcome

I’m still here because of the support from I get via the PMs and a few on the board.

The keyboard warriors who do nothing but throw mud are a tiny minority of the people who actually visit the site although they put a lot of people off posting.

I must admit though I’ve been a little surprised the last day or two with respect to one or two of those involved, who I had previously associated with a higher standard of behaviour.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.