• AKD
    Point to point winner Superefficient has her first run for Dan Skelton, but I think she is too short a price considering she failed to win in 15 runs under rules in Ireland. Skelton has had 4 winners in past week but is a bit hit and miss as he has also had 3 beaten at very short prices (5/6, 11/10, 6/4), not saying this one can’t win but at such a short price I am happy to oppose it. There is also linked form with my selection CHILLI ROMANCE (4/1) through another Skelton horse Cock A Doodle Do. Chilli Romance (in receipt of 9 lbs) had beaten CADD by over 40 lengths last December, couple of runs earlier that horse had finished just 3 lengths behind Superefficient while conceding 15 lbs. Formlines don’t always work out like that of course, but it makes an easy decision for me. My selection isn’t a frequent winner either though, just one win from 22, she has placed on all three runs this season including a 2nd over this c&d from same mark. While it’s frustrating that she keeps finishing 2nd, I feel she may have come up against horses that were laid out last twice, beaten here by a rare UK runner from an Irish stable and then last time at Newton Abbot from a stable that has a very good record there. There’s a chance that something similar could happen again, but I feel her form is solid enough and I think she will again give her running. Main danger could be Sense Of Urgency (both her wins have come at Hexham though), she is interesting because Lucy Normile has sent her a long way from Scotland, I believe it is her first ever runner at Stratford. I will do a small reverse forecast with that one and hope favourite doesn’t finish in first two.

Small win on Chilli Romance (4/1), r.f/c with Sense of Urgency

Good luck.
  • Bet2win
    As usual great write up AKD.
  • malawi
    enjoy reading your intelligent write ups GL
  • AKD
    Thanks guys, I just hope she wins now. Price as short as 5/2 in places now (not sure I would have backed at that short a price) from 5/1 last night as Skelton’s continues to drift 9/4 (was 11/10 last night).
  • AKD
    Kept on into 2nd again but didn’t look like winning so a bit disappointing. Was right to oppose the favourite though.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.